Bennett Ratliff is a seasoned engineering executive with broad experience in design and construction management, regulatory compliance, contract negotiations and strategic planning who oversees diverse projects from concept through construction.
He is widely recognized as a keen strategist with a proven track record of success representing diverse owners, and the technical and business savvy to seize opportunities, prioritize demands and negotiate entitlements in difficult jurisdictions. He is an effective project manager and compelling communicator adept at determining and implementing detailed project scopes with diverse requirements and stakeholders.
His accomplishments include:
• Management of entitlements, pre-construction services and construction for the world’s first US Green Building Council LEED Gold Certified Automobile Dealership in Rockwall, Texas
• Obtained development approvals for the Harbor at Rockwall from over a dozen of local, state and federal agencies
• Gained regulatory approval for multiple projects in Texas, Oklahoma, Mississippi and Colorado despite widely varied and stringent local development guidelines and processes
• Management of conceptual design, entitlements, final design, bidding and/or construction of 25+ projects in 18 months
• Involvement in more than 100 automotive dealership projects from remodeling to new facilities
• Construction management of over 3 million square feet of office, retail and industrial projects
• Developed and implemented community master plans for growing cities throughout Dallas/Fort Worth
• Coordinated and supervised design and construction teams for major local and out-of-state commercial and public works projects
Bennett is an effective leader and mentor who assembles and motivates teams by increasing awareness of individual contributions to the success of the whole.
Shane earned a degree in production and operation management from The University of Texas at Arlington.
Jaime Hernandez specializes in retail, municipal projects and automotive sectors, managing all aspects of the projects. He works directly with the client to ensure that goals are met and deadlines are enforced. Jaime served in the Army National Guard in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
His background includes a bachelor of science degree from Texas A&M. Jaime is fluent in Spanish.
Brett Edmonson has more than six years of experience in the construction industry as a general and specialty contractor. His project involvement has included managing all aspects of a construction project, with experience that includes: multi-use office facilities, higher education facilities, airports and mixed-use retail.
Brett graduated from Texas A&M University with a degree in construction science.